NexaX has to run some complex calculations, especially when hollowing a part, generating support and creating the job file. Please make sure you meet at least the minimum recommended specs below. If you would like even better performance, you may need to upgrade well past these specs.
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
In some cases, computers with both integrated and dedicated graphics cards may default to using the integrated card for energy efficiency reasons. This will significantly slow down NexaX so it is best to configure your system to forcibly use the dedicate card for this program. For example, you can follow these steps for an NVIDIA card.
- Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel
- Click on Manage 3D Settings
- Switch from Global Settings to Program Settings
- Click on Add next to the program select dropdown
- Select NexaX 2.0 from the list
- Select 'High-performance NVIDIA processor' from the second dropdown